The 7th International Conference on Chinese language and culture teaching
- Chinese teaching and learning pedagogy
- Developing local textbooks
Eva Brooks - Aalborg University, Denmark
Shuangxia Sheng - Confucius Institute at Manchester University, United Kingdom; Beijing Normal University, China
Mingfang Li - Regent University - London, United Kingdom
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS:
- Keynote speeches
- To explore various approaches to Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (TCFL).
- To facilitate experience sharing among practitioners from different countries, especially Nordic countries within the field of TCFL.
- To facilitate knowledge sharing between practitioners and researchers within the field of TCFL.
- To contribute to the further development of TCFL teaching methods and strategies.
- Teachers of Chinese language and culture at all educational levels.
- Researchers in Chinese language and culture teaching and learning.
- Researchers, practitioners, and administrators with an interest in education in general.
TIME AND LOCATION:
- November 22nd: 09:30 – 17:00, Auditorium Acm15 (A) 1.008, 1st floor, Building A, A. C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 Copenhagen.
- November 23rd: 09:00 - 15:00, Seminar room 3.084, 3rd floor, Building A, A. C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 Copenhagen.
The conference is free of charge. The organisers offer breakfasts, coffee/tea, lunches and dinner on 22 November.
registration and other practical issues:
Please visit this link to register BEFORE October 20th, 2018.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
The 1st International Conference on Chinese Teaching and Learning was organised by the Confucius Institute for Innovation and Learning at Aalborg University in 2012. Since then the conference has been organised annually. Since 2014 the conference location has been alternating between Aalborg and Copenhagen, in order for the conference to coincide with the annual general meeting of the Chinese Teachers’ Association in Denmark, which location alternates between Copenhagen and the Danish main land each year.
The Confucius Institute for Innovation and Learning at Aalborg University (CI AAU) is a Sino-Danish research and culture centre which is co-financed in equal parts by the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing under the Ministry of Education of China and Aalborg University. CI AAU is located at the Department of Learning and Philosophy. CI AAU focuses on research in intercultural learning and alternative teaching methods. For more information, visit our webpage www.en.ci.aau.dk.